top of page
WANNA KNOW HOW THIS ALL WORKS?
LET ME WALK YOU THROUGH HOW THIS ALL GOES DOWN
I don't know about you, but I am a planner through and through. I like to know what to expect, what comes next, and what the is process from start to finish. In case you are anything like me, here's how it all works!
DO SOMETHING TODAY THAT YOUR FUTURE SELF WILL THANK YOU FOR
KICK PHOTO REGRET TO THE CURB
Create everlasting memories that will halt life right in its high speed bullet train tracks.
1. Fill out my contact form with as many details as possible, and I'll email you back within 24 hours.
2. Once we decide on a date, time and location, I'll send over the photo agreement to be followed by a 50% deposit to secure the session. (The remaining balance is due the day of your session.)
3. A few days prior to the session, I'll start to watch the weather more than any normal person should and pray that good weather holds. If weather starts to look temperamental, we'll make the call to reschedule the evening prior of morning sessions, and by noon day of for evening sessions.
THE HEAD TO PAW PHOTO EXPERIENCE
4. It's finally photo session day! I'll be there early (partly out of excitement and partly out of the anxiety of ever being late) and we will have a good fun photo time!
5. Afterwords, I head home and triple back up the photos, edit to perfection for two weeks, upload your images to an online gallery for you to view, download, share, and even order prints and canvases if you so please.
6. If you loved your photos and had a glorious time, recommend and refer me to your family and friends, tag me in your photos on social media and write a review for me online so others can learn hear what it's like to work with me!
7. Rinse and repeat for all of your future photo needs for all of life's momentous occasions, and everything else in between!
bottom of page